Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015



High School Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities: High school teachers work for schools that enroll students from grades 9-12. They typically instruct students on a single subject, such as English, math, science, history, language or art. High school teachers put together informative and engaging lesson plans for their subjects. Teachers use a variety of visual aids, textbooks and creative projects to gain student involvement. As technology becomes an increasingly large part of education, high school teachers may be required to have and teach computer skills.
Salary: $55,360
Education: requires a Bachelor's in their subject area.



Reflection: I think I would like to be a teacher. I would like to help students learn. I feel like I would get along with them very well and make them feel not as stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment