Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Student Success Statement

“The most important thing you will ever have is good values”


Dennis Prager

Reflection: I think what he is trying to explain is that if you have good values that the best thing a person has. For example you treat other with respect you have some good values which is important about yourself. I feel like I have a lot of good values but I also feel like I have to work on some too. Without values this world would be a very terrible place. You choose your good values. Good values help you become a better person. choosing the right could also be a good value. A lot of people know what good value is but don't show it at times. for example, you think twice about doing your homework or not. but you have a lazy feeling but in your mind your thinking about the responsibility of doing your homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment