Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

LAUSD: Students
1.    List a few of these services
·        National Nurses Week - May 6 to May 12
·        May is National Mental Health Awareness Month
·        Students: Apply for the Los Angeles Mayor's Youth Council by Feb. 27!
·        PAID Summer Internship for High School Students -- Apply by March 7
·        Preparing Our Students for a Digital World
·        New Semester at LAUSD
·        Dual Language Programs
·        College and career readiness: A-G requirements
·        Calling All Creative Animal Hero Kids and Teens!
·        Flu Season Prevention and Resources
2.    How will these services benefit you?
These services help you because some benefit you in your education. They give you opportunities to help you grow in your academic skills. Some programs also help you be aware of what’s going on in our society.
3.    Which of these services will you use?

If I had to choose a service I think it will be dual language programs because I really want to learn different languages. I would like to learn French, Korean, and so much more if I could. I would also like to join in the program of “Calling All Creative Animal Hero Kids and Teens!” because I would love to help animals in need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment