Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015


World Records

  1. Longest fingernails on a pair of hands (female) – ever
    -Lee Redmond





  1. Tallest man – living
    -8 ft 3 in
    -Sultan kosen

  1. Largest hairy family
    -Ramos Gomez family

 



Reflection: I picked these three because I think there interesting. I was surprised with lee Redmond because what can she do with those nails there too long to be able to do anything. I also found Sultan Kosen interesting because it’s crazy how tall he is I wonder if it’s hard for him to go to places. Final the one of the hairy family is shocking I never knew that there were people that we’re super hairy all of over there body. If I was able to break a world record I think it would be able to be really flexible. But I doubt I would be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment