Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Home Health Aide
Duties and Responsibilities: Home health aides make a remarkable difference in the lives of the sick, disabled and elderly. By assisting with personal tasks such as dressing and bathing, and helping to keep homes safe and clean, they allow those who would otherwise need a higher level of care the opportunity to live on their own.
Salary: $22,050 per year
Education: Most people who work as home care assistants have a high school diploma/GED, although no formal education is required in some states.
 

Reflection: I think I would work as a home health aide. I would like to help elderly people. I would feel so happy to know that in helping someone in need. Especially because I hate seeing old people by themselves and they need assistance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment