Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sports


My opinion about sports is very interesting. I strongly believe that everybody should have a favorite sport unless they play every sport which is good. Sport is not only good for your health but also fun. Sometimes we need to stop using our phones and stop watching TV and instead go out and be active. When you have a favorite sport and you are feeling down, sad, angry, etc. you shouldn't keep thinking negative or feel down, we should go play a sport and get things of your mind. It really helps. For example, when I’m mad or sad I go out and play basketball by myself or soccer and sometimes football when I have a partner to through the ball at. And once I’m playing the sport I forget about everything or if not I think things out.



No comments:

Post a Comment