Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

1.       What are things you liked about this class?
Some things I really liked about this class is how Mr. Haymore would show us videos of people choosing the right. I really liked them because I realized how there are some CTR people in this world and the videos would get my attention so I would pay more attention to the lesson.
2.       What are things you did not like about this class?
Something I didn’t like about this class is that sometimes the computers would suck. I mean it wasn’t a big problem but sometimes it would overwhelm me because it wouldn’t want to work but this problem wouldn’t happen often.
3.       Recommendations for improving the class?
I think this class is good the way it is.
4.       Answer: Did you really do your best in this class?
I think I did do my best in this class because I would do all my work I was assigned to. But I feel like I could have done a little bit better.
5.       Answer: Are you reading your life planning 100+ goals daily for at least two minutes? Explain
Yes I always try to need my 100+ goals every day for at least two minutes. I feel to need to because I always try to remind myself to accomplish my goals. And if I have a goal in mind I right away get it and write it down.
6.       Answer: Are you committed to be CTR person? Why or why not?
Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because I would rather choose the right than the wrong.
7.       What will you always remember about this class?

I would always remember to choose the right. And I would never forget to do the right thing song.

No comments:

Post a Comment