Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break


This winter break was fun and tiring. I loved this break because we celebrated my favorite holidays, which are Christmas and New Year!  I love these holidays because we spent time with family and friends and they make a lot of good foods they normally don’t make daily. Oh and don’t forget about the presents on Christmas day! On New Year we went to Frazier Park with some close friends. Frazier Park is a mountain of snow. I remember that in that day there was a kid sliding down the snow and when he was sliding he hit himself in the eye in a tree. He was bleeding a lot so they ambulance came to take him. But on the week days I would go to work with my mom because I didn’t like to stay home and do nothing.  I also didn’t complain because they would pay me to work. When they paid me I went to shop with my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment