Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Final: Part 1

The interdisciplinary project was fun and stressing. My part in this project was to do the rebuttal I had trouble in the begging I had to rewrite my paragraph all over again. I got it wrong because I thought I was against my groups claim in reality what I was supposed to do the opposite which was to support my claim and just make a statement of what other people might think. I liked my group even though I didn’t choose the people in my group. My English teacher chooses our groups. I was stressing for the day of presentation I was rereading my card so I could memorize but I would get nervous and forget what I would say. I would freeze. I just wanted to get it over with. So when the day of the presentation came I was freaking out I was scared I would forget what I would say or one of my group members would not come. But then it was time to present. They told me when I was presenting I did a good job the only thing was that I was talking a little too fast. But there was one problem one of our group one of our members didn’t get here on time so we had to start without her and the worst of all was that she was the introduction. We understand since she had a family problem. I felt bad since she was crying. But the good thing was that we got it over with. Our group’s final score was a 3 since they said our introduction was unclear. But next time I am going to fix my problem and talk slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment